November Float Trip Report.

by Jay Dee on November 21, 2017

The weather front pushed us away from the water. Maybe if the wind at 25 mph were pushing us downstream that might have been a different story. But with driving rain and 40 mph gusts, we decided to postpone (till next year?) the Birthday float. Thank you to Howard, Rick and Ray for coming to the put in to help make the decision. Thank you also to Phil for showing up – without his boat. Lol!  All of your Birthday wishes were appreciated.

~ Terri ~

Here’s a picture to prove we were there.

Previous post:

Next post: